Establishment Section, Purulia Collectorate
Establishment Section is a very important section of the administration. Additional District Magistrate ( General) normally remain in charge of this section.One senior Deputy Magistrate and Deputy Collectorate act as Officer- in- charge of this section.
Establishment Section mainly deals with Establishment matters relating to the Officers & Group’C’ employees of the Collectorate and partially of those posted at Block Head Quarters.
Nature of works performed:
1. Maintenance of service Block & personal file of Group’C’ staff.
2. Maintenance of personal file of Officers.
3. Preparation of pay and subsistence allowance bills of Officers and Group-‘C’ staff.
4. Sanction of part- final/ temporary / final GPF & Recovery.
5. Pension, Gratuity & other DCRB
6. Leave of the Officers & Group’C’ staff under the Collectorate (From enclosed)
7. Maintenance of guard file & maintenance of CL register of officer and group-‘C’ staff
8. Fixation of pay of all officers and members of staff of the Collectorate
9. Medical re- imbursement
10. T.A. Bill of the officers and members of the staff
11. L.T.C of the Officers and members of the staff (from is enclosed)
12. Various Loans like H.B. Motor Cycle, Computer Advance & their records.
13. Late attendance of the Group’C’ staff under the Collectorate.
14. Promotion matter
15. Gradation list of Group’C’ staff
(Source: Officer-in-Charge, General Establishment section, Purulia)