DDA (Admin)-Overall District level agri activities supervision and monitoring , responsible for report returns to higher authority.
DDA (WBP)- Monitor functioning of farms , govt. allotment and work progress monitoring.
ADA (PP)- Plant protection (crop damage, pesticide) work supervision and monitoring, reports to Jt. Dir ( PP & QC) through DDA (Admin)
ADA (Info)-Circulation, publishing technical information , new technology dissemination etc.
ADA (Trg)– Disbursement, organization and monitoring of training allotment.
ADA (Seed Certification)-seed certification to govt. firm and regd. grower.
ADA (Admin) Sub-Divn-Supervise and monitor ADA (Block)s through ADA(SM).
ADA(SM) (PP,CP,T&I)- Subject matter specialist (SM) for plant protection, crop production, training & Investigation
ADA (Block)- Implements and monitors all schemes in the block level
KPS- Crops Demonstration, Distribution of Minikits, Seeds, fertilizers, pesticides technical support at grass root level.
Basic Service Provided:
- Demonstration of Crops (G2C)
- Training provided to farmers(G2C)
- Distribution of Minikits under various schemes(G2C)
- Distribution of seeds free of costs or with subsidy to farmers under various schemes(G2C)
- Distribution of fertilizers free of costs or with subsidy to farmers under various schemes(G2C)
- Distribution of pesticides free of costs or with subsidy to farmers under various schemes(G2C)
- Distribution of farming equipments free of costs or with subsidy to farmers under various schemes(G2C)
- Provides Old age pension to farmers (Rs. 500 monthly) (G2C)
- Soil testing and provides advice to farmers in choosing type of crops and timing(G2C)
- Weekly/Monthly/Annual rainfall report(G2G)
- Allotment/Expenditure report(G2G)
- Scheme-wise progress report(G2G)
- Issue of license to Businessmen for storage and selling of Seed , Pesticide & Fertiliser ( G2B)
- Providing relief to farmers during natural calamity (G2C)
- Post Harvest Management (G2C)
- Seeasonal crops coverage report(e.g. Paddy coverage during Kharif season) (G2G)
- Seed Certification ( G2C)
(Source: Deputy Director of Agriculture, Purulia)